GLAD YOU ASKED!
We want to do our best to help you find the right starting place.
Our classes are segmented by age and skill level, so this is an important first step. Follow the steps below and you’ll probably be able to see what class is right.
But if you’re not sure, we offer Free Swim Evaluations, the best way to assure that your child is placed in the appropriate level. Just give us a call at 919-255-1931 to schedule a free 10-minute swim evaluation with one of our instructors.
THREE IMPORTANT THINGS FIRST:
- To give everyone a fair chance at lesson availability, we must limit advance enrollment to 2 weeks – you cannot sign up for a class more than 2 weeks ahead of time. But please feel free to give us a call; we will try to work with your schedule.
- Choose your lesson schedule CAREFULLY to avoid any time conflicts with other family activities. We do understand that busy families have times where they need to schedule a make up. We offer unlimited make ups for group lessons.
- We do offer lessons (without an adult) for children as young as 18mos. Our Parent/Tot program children 12 mos thru 2 years can join.
TUITION INFORMATION (Group Lessons):
- Tuition is $88 for group lessons, a month for one lesson per week. If you want to attend 2 classes per week the tuition is $171 per month.
- We also offer sibling discounts.
- There is a $40 annual facility fee (APR) per child, capped at $60 per family. We renew the APR fee on January 1 of each year. We will pro rate the APR for students joining in the second half of the year.
- We ask for a 2 month commitment for a new family and after that you may withdraw with a 30 day written notice.
- No spaces are guaranteed until you register online and receive an email confirming that you have enrolled in a class, or you enroll at the swim school in-person.
- We do not have ‘sessions’, classes are ongoing and you may start your child’s classes at any time that we have an opening that fits your schedule.
- Find a class that is “wait listed” that works best for you? Enroll on the wait list. It’s the best way to get into a class at the time you’d like! Call us and we can give you an idea of how long the wait list is.
Swimmers 6 years old to 12 years old:
- Novice Levels – new to swimming
- Intermediate Levels – swims independently but needs stroke development
- Advanced Levels – strong swimmer wanting to perfect strokes
Would Private lessons be a better fit? Visit our private lesson page.