Private lessons are a great way to jump-start your swim goals! We offer private lessons for children through adults set to your skill level. Classes are 30 to 40 minutes depending on age. During the first lesson, your instructor will meet with you to discuss your goals and give an initial evaluation. For each weekly scheduled class, you will receive verbal feedback. Written quarterly feedback will be given on our Parent Portal.
If you have a student that has special abilities and you’re interested in enrolling, please give us a call! We’ll work with you to make sure the best instructor is matched for your child and schedule.
We LOVE Gypsy Swim School! My son has special needs and they’ve been so patient with him and have him swimming. We are so pleased. We can’t thank you guys enough.Mike L.
- $210 per month for a private 1 on 1 lesson per week. You can enroll for more than one class per week if you’d like.
- $145 per month for a semi-private 1 on 2 lesson per week.
- $40 annual facility fee (APR) per child is due January 1 of each year. Multiple-child homes are capped at $60. We will pro-rate the APR for students joining in the second half of the year.
- A 2-month commitment for a new family is required.
- A 30 day written notice is due before canceling lessons.
- Make-ups: for private lessons, we offer 1 make up in the first 2 months, then 1 per quarter.
- Substitutes: If your instructor is gone on holiday or for an illness, we will provide another private instructor and update them on your progress and goals.
Interested in scholarships? Learn about our partnership with the Central North Carolina Swim Foundation and what they offer.
Our private classes are custom made and built to fit your need! Contact us to set up your private lesson.
If you do see an open time slot that fits your needs, register below using the “Register” button on the left.Contact Us ➤