Private lessons are a great way to jump-start your swim goals! We offer private lessons for children through adults set to your skill level. Classes are 30 minutes. During the first lesson, your instructor will meet with you to discuss your goals and give an initial evaluation. For each weekly scheduled class, you will receive verbal feedback. Written quarterly feedback will be given on our Parent Portal.
If you have a student that has special abilities and you’re interested in enrolling, please give us a call! We’ll work with you to make sure the best instructor is matched for your child and schedule.
We LOVE Gypsy Swim School! My son has special needs and they’ve been so patient with him and have him swimming. We are so pleased. We can’t thank you guys enough.Mike L.
We have a new private option!
If you are keeping your social circle small and want to keep your children within their own social bubble, sign up for our POD classes!Our POD classes are privately held for your child and 3 of their friends or siblings! This class will be set up depending on your schedule and availability.
Contact us to get signed up!
Each options includes 1 session per week. You can enroll for more than one class per week if you’d like.
- Private 1 on 1 lesson for $210 per month.
- Semi-private 1 on 2 lesson for $145 (per student) per month. These are great for siblings close in age and ability!
- POD 1 on 4 lesson for $135 (per student) per month. These are great for parent groups wanting to keep their kids within their own ‘bubble’ or contained social circle.
- $40 annual facility fee (APR) per child is due January 1 of each year or upon enrollment. Multiple-child homes are capped at $60. We will pro-rate the APR for students joining in the second half of the year.
- A 2-month commitment for a new family is required.
- A 30 day written notice is due before canceling lessons.
- Make-ups: for private lessons, we offer 1 make up per quarter.
- Substitutes: If your instructor is gone on holiday or for an illness, we will provide another private instructor and update them on your progress and goals.
Interested in scholarships? Learn about our partnership with the Central North Carolina Swim Foundation and what they offer.
Our private classes are custom made and built to fit your need! Contact us to set up your private lesson.
If you do see an open time slot that fits your needs, register below using the “Register” button on the left.Let’s get started! ➤
Below are our current private swim lesson time slots. Because we build these around your schedule and needs, all our available times are not shown. If you do see a time open that works for you, you can register here. Otherwise, we’ll create one for you!