We promise your kids will come home each night soggy, happy, exhausted, and ready to come back the next morning. Each week is themed with art activities and filled with exercise in the pool and outside. Students practice swimming and water safety skills while they get to learn everything from sea creatures to yoga.
- $275 tuition with $100 non refundable registration fee
- 5 – 12 years old: Students are raising kindergartners up through 12 years old
- 8AM – 5PM: Camps run Monday through Friday
- Early Drop-off and Late Pick-up is available for an additional fee.
Interested in scholarships? Learn about our partnership with the Central North Carolina Swim Foundation and what they offer.
What we provide
- Small Camp Environment (max 20 Campers)
- Daily Group Swim Lessons
- Water safety instruction
- Several activities to match the week’s theme
- Outside exercise time
- 2 Healthy snack each day and drinks
What to pack
- Change of clothes
- Bag lunch
- Refillable water bottle
- Favorite book to read
- Sneakers (we will be playing outside each day)
Find a week and theme you want below and click the “Register” button to join! If you wish to purchase early drop-off or late pick-up you will be prompted to do so the week before camp. Early drop-off starts at 7AM for $25 per week. Late pick-up goes an extra hour till 6PM for $25 per week. Both can be bought for $40 per week.
Looking for Fall Camps?
We’re starting Fall Camps this year! We’re adding study time to these camps to allow campers to work on what they need or just quietly read. Then, they get to work out all their energy with swim lessons and free playtime in the pool!
We will have morning, afternoon, and full-day options.Fall Camp